Tres Potrillos is a Mexican-style restaurant with multiple locations in the area, including one based on Montrose West Ave., serving Fairlawn and its surrounding communities.
Tres Potrillos offers numerous authentic dishes, including all types of appetizers, steak, pork, chicken, margaritas, beer, desserts, vegetarian items, seafood, soups, salads and fajitas.
Some of Tres Potrillos' specialties include quesadillas, chimichangas, carnitas tapatias, burrito Mexicano, Baja Mex salad, carne asada steak, fajita taco salad, pollo chipotle and much more.
Tres Potrillos also has an open bar with wide-screen televisions. The restaurant offers lunch specials and a daily dinner special as well as drink specials throughout the week. Check the main site for various coupons or for details on upcoming specials or deals.
- Fax: 330-668-9449
- Hours: Mon - Thu 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.trespotrillosmexicanrestaurant.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Appetizers, steak, pork, chicken, margaritas, beer, desserts, vegetarian items, seafood, soups, salads, fajitas, wine, specialty coffee
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Chicken wings, quesadillas, chimichangas, carnitas tapatias, burrito Mexicano, Baja Mex salad, carne asada steak, fajita taco salad, pollo chipotle
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Taquitos Mexicanos: four deep-fried, rolled corn tortillas stuffed with beef tips or chicken that are served with guacamole salad and sour cream.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual