The Rail is an upscale burger restaurant located at the Summit Mall.
The 75-seat restaurant offers a wide range of specialities, using all types of local ingredients including beef, beer and dairy items. The location offers all types of burgers, beers, milkshakes, fries, desserts, sandwiches, and salads and also has a full service bar with local drafts such as the Brew Kettle and Lagerheads, as well as specialty choices such as Stella Artois, Blue Moon and Guinness.
The restaurant has a wide ranging menu, including items such as the Classic Cheeseburger, Brie L T, Root Beer Float, Mini Corn Dogs, Sloppy Joe, Brownie Sunday, Twinsburger, Caprese Salad, Chicken Club. and the Hippie Pita among more.
The Rail offers various specialty and signature burgers as well as various toppings, such as mushrooms, onions, bacon, avocado, fried eggs and red onions. The location also offers ice cream as well as milkshakes and “spiked” desserts.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.therailburger.com/menu.php
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Classic Cheeseburger, Brie L T, Root Beer Float, Mini Corn Dogs, Sloppy Joe, Brownie Sunday, Twinsburger, Caprese Salad, Chicken Club, Hippie Pita
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Local Yokel – Swiss cheese, Ohio thick-cut bacon, fried organic Egg; $9.75
- Price level: $
- Executive chef: Gary McNeely
- Features: Dancing, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining