Croghan Park, along with Ft. Island Griffiths Park, hosts Fairlawn's free summer park program. It has a .36 mile walking path, playground, sheltered areas for picnicking, as well as tennis and handball courts.
- Hours: Daily, dawn to dusk
- Handicap Accessible: There are wide, wheelchair-accessible paths.
- Founding Date: 1972
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Wi-Fi: None
- Features: Jungle gym, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables