Fairlawn City Hall
Drag box to select area
The charter city of Fairlawn began as a hamlet on the route of the Northern Ohio Railroad in 1891, was incorporated as a village in 1958 and, by state law, became a city in 1970 when it reached a population of 6,200. This address houses city government offices, and the city court.
3487 S Smith Rd, Fairlawn, OH 44333
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed