Bath Township Fire Department
Drag box to select area
The first Bath Township Fire Department was organized as a volunteer department in 1945. Bath Township Fire's first full-time, paid firefighters signed on in 1952. In 1962, the Bath Rescue Squad was added. The department has mutual aid agreements with Fairlawn and Copley Township and operates a joint regional fire station at Stony Hill with Copley Township to cover the Montrose business district. The department now runs with 31 volunteers and 30 contracted firefighter and rescue personnel. In 2008, Bath Fire and Rescue ran more than 1,400 fire and EMS calls.
3864 W. Bath Rd., Bath Township, OH 44333
- Fax: 330-665-1352
- Hours: 24 hours by 9-1-1