Kindergarten Registration

 ,   Add to calendar
 Brecksville  See map

To enroll your child in Kindergarten in the Brecksville-Broadview Heights School District, you will need the following documents:

  • Birth record such as a birth certificate or attested birth record
  • Two proofs of residency, which can include a driver’s license, utility bill or tax statement
  • Immunization record
  • And, if applicable, court custody orders.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »