Dr.” Bob” De Maria, the author of 7 popular and bestselling books will be discussing the numbers that impact your health and your wallet. You will discover several health and well being marker numbers to help assist navigate you through preventing common disease conditions.
1. The HA1C is the number which tells you how much glucose is on a red blood cell providing you with a base to prevent diabetes.
2. Your BMI is a significant number for your ideal body weight composition and is used by health insurance providers as a foundation for rates.
3. There is an epidemic of blood pressure issues commonly caused by magnesium and Vitamin D levels. Is it possible there is something in your diet preventing adequate absorption?
4. Do you know how much your head weighs? The weight of your head from a forward posture increases pressure on your spine; for every inch your head is anterior or in front the center pendulum or midline will stress the spine.
5. Posture alignment, food choices and lifestyle habits may be limiting breathing factor causing COPD. Do you know the age of your lungs can be determined?