Editor's Note: Voting for this poll closed May 4, 2012. You can still vote in the poll but it will not affect the outcome of the contest. Mustard Seed is the winner.
This week, we asked you to , and now it's time to vote in our poll or rate the businesses below.
Local editor Megan Rozsa will choose the winner based on a point system that tabulates the number of positive ratings a business gets and numbers from the poll. The polls close at 5 p.m. Friday.
The places you nominated are listed below. We only got one nomination, so I added a couple to the list.
Here's a step-by-step explanation of how to review your favorite brunch spot:
• Step 1: First make sure you are signed in as a user of the site.
If you don't have a sign-in, it's easy! Just click here. We'll then ask for an email address to guard against spammers. Then you're all set to comment on our site.
• Step 2: After you're signed in, click on the name of a restaurant from the following list:
- - serving a buffet with your choice of specialty omlettes, creme brulee French toast, pancakes, bacon, salad, sausage, risotto, fresh fruit and more. With vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options.
- - serving your choice of filet mignon benedict, Fleming's frittata, Fleming's Steakhouse Cobb salad, prime rib or New Orleans-Style French toast.
- : your choice of salmon, chicken breast in BBQ sauce, prime rib with horseradish sauce, pasta, fresh fruit, sausage links, maple bacon, assorted cheeses or salads.
• Step 3: Leave your most glowing review!
In judging, we'll consider comments, poll votes and reviews in our complete directory of local businesses. Be sure to check out our contest rules in the PDF at right.