Looking for something to do with your spare time this weekend? Here's a roundup of events happening in the area, straight from the Fairlawn-Bath Patch Events section:
- Farmer's markets aren't just summer events! in Bath will host the from 9 a.m. until noon today. It's free to browse.
- Shop for a cause and get your holiday gifts early at this year's , being held today from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the . Local artisans and crafters will have their handmade items for sale at this free event.
- Jeff Iula will give a free presentation at 1 p.m. today at the entitled, "."
- Akron Business Connection exhibitors will have their sleighs full of holiday gifts to choose from during the , set for today and Sunday at Summit Mall.
- for free during the Bath Historical Society's “Make it, Take it” workshop from 2 to 3 p.m. Sunday. The event will be held at the Bath Township Museum.