Invite a friend
Know Your Numbers
Dr.” Bob” De Maria, the author of 7 popular and bestselling books will be discussing the numbers that impact your health and your wallet. You will discover several health and well being marker numbers to help assist navigate you through preventing common disease conditions.
1. The HA1C is the number which tells you how much glucose is on a red blood cell providing you with a base to prevent diabetes.
2. Your BMI is a significant number for your ideal body weight composition and is used by health insurance providers as a foundation for rates.
3. There is an epidemic of blood pressure issues commonly caused by magnesium and Vitamin D levels. Is it possible there is something in your diet preventing adequate absorption?
4. Do you know how much your head weighs? The weight of your head from a forward posture increases pressure on your spine; for every inch your head is anterior or in front the center pendulum or midline will stress the spine.
5. Posture alignment, food choices and lifestyle habits may be limiting breathing factor causing COPD. Do you know the age of your lungs can be determined?
Dr. Bob De Maria has been practicing clinically as a Chiropractor since 1978; he specializes in chronic and difficult cases. Dr. Bob also has a Doctor of Natural Health degree; utilizing the mix of traditional care with the technology of today has helped his team discover the answers for a variety of health challenges.
|Where||Mustard Seed Market & Cafe 3885 Medina Rd, Akron, OH 44333|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Mustard Seed Market & Cafe
Mustard seed Market and Cafe caters to those who prefer an organic alternative. It specializes in several organic foods, such as dairy, poultry, seafood and beef. It also has a variety of different vitamins and supplements. If you desire, it also has a restaurant located upstairs, above the market. The restaurant can cater to both vegan and vegetarian palates. On occasion, it has live entertainment.