Invite a friend
Energize your Day with Nancy Gardner
Have you made a resolution to be healthier this year? We want to help. Nancy Gardner from NG Energy will present an
interactive program to show you many ways that you can de-stress and re-energize throughout your day. The
program incorporates gentle movements from martial arts, stretching, yoga, and qigong breathing. Start the New Year off with a happier, healthier you.
Call the branch to register.
|Where||Fairlawn-Bath Library 3101 Smith Rd, Fairlawn, OH 44333|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–7:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Fairlawn-Bath Library
The Fairlawn-Bath branch of the Akron-Summit County Public Library serves the city of Fairlawn, as well as Bath and Copley townships. Its collection includes 139 magazine titles, as well as a strong business, young adult, history and travel sections. Photocopy service is available at a minimal charge, and meeting rooms are available for nonprofit organizations. This branch is named for longtime library trustee C. Blake McDowell.
Other events here
- Tiny Tales Baby Time March 4, 2013 / March 11, 2013 / March 18, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / May 28, 2013, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Family Story Time March 5, 2013 / March 12, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / March 26, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / May 28, 2013, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Preschool Story Time March 6, 2013 / March 13, 2013 / March 20, 2013 / March 27, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 1:30 pm–2:30 pm
- Anything Goes Book Discussion Group Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- "Anything Goes" Book Discussion Group Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm