The 21-year-old Akron woman was approached by mall security and the officer saw stolen clothing sticking out from under her clothes, the report stated.
The woman had managed to stuff $501 of clothes under hers. Police charged the woman with theft and criminal trespass. She was taken to the Summit County Jail and banned from Summit Mall, the report stated.
See More on Patch
- Man is Banned from Mall, But Can't Stay Away Even for a Day
- Couple Goes to Police about Stalker: Fairlawn Blotter
- UPDATED: Car Flips near Summit Mall, 2 People Injured
- Watch Your Spare Tires; Shoplifter's Trick Doesn't Work: Police Blotter
- Funky Odor Dooms Suspected Chuck E. Cheese Weed Dealer: Best of the Blotter
Most Popular articles
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Bath Gets Grant to Study Bicycle, Pedestrian Access in the Area
- Officers Honored for Saving Victims of Fiery Crash