Versona Accessories will open its first Ohio store in Summit Mall today. The store is next to Dillard's North.
Versona Accessories is a women’s specialty retailer of jewelry and accessories, with key apparel items. Versona stores carry everything needed to complete an outfit including jewelry, handbags, shoes, belts, scarves, hair accessories, sunglasses, gift items and more.
“Versona Accessories promises to be a unique fashion destination where women can find the perfect accents to any outfit, no matter what the occasion. We are excited about our newest Versona store opening in Fairlawn,” said John Cato, chairman, president and chief executive officer of The Cato Corporation.
Versona stores will employ approximately 25 people.
The store will celebrate its grand opening with a ribbon-cutting at 10 a.m. today and will give $5 gift cards to 25 customers. The first 250 customers who make a $50 purchase or more will receive a free Versona tote bag.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 2 Dads Turn in Sons in Separate Cases: Police Blotter
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Bath Gets Grant to Study Bicycle, Pedestrian Access in the Area
- Officers Honored for Saving Victims of Fiery Crash