Trouble at Montrose McDonald's? See for Yourself.
Curious about the stack of police reports Susan Sullivan had at last week's Planning Commission meeting? We got 'em.
At the Nov. 6 Planning Commission meeting for a proposed McDonald's, Ward 5 Councilwoman Susan Sullivan pulled out a stack of police reports from the Montrose McDonald's location.
An audible gasp came from the standing-room only crowd, and Sullivan said that "this will cause problems."
"Problems exist there," she said, holding the stack of reports. "We don't need this."
All of the reports were from the Bath Township Police Department, because the McDonald's technically sits in Bath Township. Her reports were over a span of two years.
Fairlawn-Bath Patch requested a year's worth of reports from Bath police and here's what we found (see a copy of the reports in the media portion of this article):
• There were 42 police calls between Nov. 9, 2011 and Nov. 9, 2012.
• Most of the calls (10) came from people who locked themselves out of their car.
• The second highest number of calls (7) were traffic stops.
• There were seven general calls that were not crime related.
• There were four calls for fights.
• There were three car accidents.
• There were two reports of theft.
• There were two reports of a suspicious person or car in the lot.
• There was report of one drunk.
• There was one call for assistance and two 9-1-1 hangups.
• There was one incident of road rage.
• Two reports were police logs.
Here are the articles that are published on Fairlawn-Bath Patch involving the McDonald's: