Fashion's Night Out is a global initiative that was started in 2009 by American Vogue, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, NYC & Company and City of New York to celebrate fashion, restore consumer confidence, boost the fashion industry's economy and make shopping fun again.
Fashion shows start at 6:30 p.m. and will continue throughout the evening. The shows will feature apparel from Ann Taylor, Cache, Dillard's and Gap. Vendors in the mall will host in-store events along with mini pampering stations. The Rail and Sam's Club will provide food samples.
During the event, special discounts and promotions will be available from retailers including: American Commodore, Bare Escentuals, Brookstone, Cache, Claire's, Cleveland Indians Team Shop, Gap, Gap Kids, JCrew, Macy's, Massage Envy and Sephora. Macy's will also host in-store events including demos from cosmetics and fragrance brands.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 2 Dads Turn in Sons in Separate Cases: Police Blotter
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Bath Gets Grant to Study Bicycle, Pedestrian Access in the Area
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks