Crime is one of the most visited sections on Fairlawn-Bath Patch, so we rounded up three of the most popular police stories this week, in case you missed it.
3. The owner of the Subway restaurant in Summit Mall discovered someone has been stealing money from the daily deposits. See how much money and who he thinks is responsible here.
See More on Patch
- News of the Week: Police Target Underage Drinking; Old Road Project Revived
- Fairlawn to Host Mass Casualty Drill in Wake of Boston Bombing
- News of the Week: Weird Robbery; New Business
- Bath Resident Conned by Craigslist Scam: Police Blotter
- Funky Odor Dooms Suspected Chuck E. Cheese Weed Dealer: Best of the Blotter
Most Popular articles
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Bath Gets Grant to Study Bicycle, Pedestrian Access in the Area
- Officers Honored for Saving Victims of Fiery Crash