Bath Residents Left With $100,000 in Fire Damage
The fire occurred at 1340 N. Cleveland-Massillon Rd. on Wednesday.
The residents of 1340 N. Cleveland-Massillon Rd. are looking at about $100,000 in damage after a fire ripped through part of their home on Wednesday.
According to Bath Fire Chief Walter Hower, the blaze caused roughly $80,000 in structural damage and $20,000 in smoke damage.
"My advice to residents would be to have their chimneys regularly cleaned and inspected, especially given the season we're in," said Hower.
No injuries were reported.
This is the second time a structure on this property has caught fire within a year.