An Akron woman is facing charges of child endangerment after she was caught driving drunk with her 13-year-old daughter in the car, according to a Bath Township police report. The woman's blood alcohol content was almost three times the legal limit.
Police caught up with Victoria Vozar, 34, and pulled her over. The police report stated the Vozar had glossy eyes and slurred speech. Vozar also performed poorly on field sobriety tests.
Vozar was arrested for driving under the influence and was charged with child endangering because her daughter was in the car. The legal limit is 0.08 and a breath test measured Vozar's blood-alcohol level at 0.258, the report stated.
The daughter was released to a friend.
See More on Patch
- Driver Hits Same Car Twice Before He's Arrested: Police Blotter
- News of the Week: Police Target Underage Drinking; Old Road Project Revived
- Purse Stolen; Parking in Handicapped Spot Leads to Trouble: Police Blotter
- Shoplifter Has 43 Items in Her Coat; Panhandlers Fight Over Spot: Bath Police Blotter
- News of the Week: Weird Robbery; New Business