One woman's wallet was in her secured locker, the other was left unattended at the second woman's desk, the report said. Both women work in the cardiac department.
Both women received calls that their credit and debit cards had fraudulent charges on them and were advised to cancel their cards.
Chief Michael McNeely said these women were victims of a statewide organized crime ring. Two women and a man have been going across the state and doing different things to distract people and steal, McNeely said.
In this case, the suspects walked through the hospital and blended in, McNeely said.
Various police department are working together to track down the suspects, and McNeely suspects the leading agency will be the Dublin Police Department near Columbus.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Police Ask Parents to Register Graduation Parties
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Fairlawn and Bath?