Hands down, crime is one of the more popular topics on Fairlawn-Bath Patch, so we rounded up the three most popular crime stories this week, in case you missed it.
1. What would you do if someone randomly walked up to you and snapped your picture because they thought what you said to someone else was offensive? That's what this guy did and the outcome wasn't so hot.
2. A Barberton man had a creative way (not that Patch is condoning it, of course) of stealing from Walmart. Find out how he got away here.
3. Two employees of Akron General Medical Center had their wallets stolen one day at work. Little did they know they were victims of a statewide crime ring.
See More on Patch
- News of the Week: New Business; LeBron Adds On
- News of the Week: Police Target Underage Drinking; Old Road Project Revived
- News of the Week: Weird Robbery; New Business
- News of the Week: Road Work in Fairlawn; Break-Ins in Bath
- Funky Odor Dooms Suspected Chuck E. Cheese Weed Dealer: Best of the Blotter
Most Popular articles
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Bath Gets Grant to Study Bicycle, Pedestrian Access in the Area
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Officers Honored for Saving Victims of Fiery Crash