The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is asking for information on Rocco Pandoli, the task force’s fugitive of the week.
Pandoli is wanted by the U.S. Marshals and the Ohio Valley Drug Task Force for aiding and abetting delivery of a controlled substance. The task force is out of Wheeling, WV. According to a press release from the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force, Pandoli is a “minor pawn” in a larger drug conspiracy that has connections to Ohio and West Virginia.
Pandoli, 24, is about 5’09” and 185 pounds. He’s thought to be hiding somewhere in Cleveland and has had an address near the 1500 block of East 45th Street in Cleveland in the past.
The task force is offering a reward for information that leads to Pandoli’s capture. Individuals can call the task force with information at 1-866-4WANTED or text a tip to 847411 (tip411), keyword WANTED. Tips can remain anonymous.
See More on Patch
- Authorities Looking for Fugitive Wanted for Murder During Dice Game
- Armed and Dangerous: Fugitive Wanted for Drug Trafficking
- Federal Fugitive Accused Of Violating Parole
- Fugitive of the Week Wanted on Robbery And Firearms Charges
- Fugitive of the Week Is Accused Of Having A Firearm While Being A Felon