The woman put $719 of merchandise in her cart and covered it up with a car litter pan, the report said. Then she walked out of the cart return door where her accomplice was waiting at the curb.
The couple filled the car with the merchandise and drove away, the report said.
Officers later caught up with the couple and charged the woman and a 30-year-old Twinsburg man with theft. Both were banned from Walmart for a year.
See More on Patch
- Creative Con Wants Free Beer: Best of the Blotter
- Couple Goes to Police about Stalker: Fairlawn Blotter
- Coats Back Home After Trip to Brecksville: Fairlawn Police Blotter
- Watch Your Spare Tires; Shoplifter's Trick Doesn't Work: Police Blotter
- Funky Odor Dooms Suspected Chuck E. Cheese Weed Dealer: Best of the Blotter
Most Popular articles
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Fairlawn and Bath?
- Police Ask Parents to Register Graduation Parties
- Crown Point Ecology Center's Annual Broadway in the Barn Approaching