On Oct. 30, a Blue Frog Gaming employee got a threatening email from a man in Wisconsin about his account, according to a Bath Township police report.
The man, who was from Wisconsin, told the employee he would kill him for suspending his account on Facebook games Stardrift Empire and Stardrift Nova.
The Bath Police Department notified authorities in Wisconsin who made contact with the man.
Chief Michael McNeely was unsure of why the man's account was suspended and said the Blue Frog Employee was not harmed.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 2 Dads Turn in Sons in Separate Cases: Police Blotter
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Fiscal Office Now Offering Wallet-Size Veteran I.D. Cards
- Officers Honored for Saving Victims of Fiery Crash
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter