The man said the bomb would go off in one minute if the pharmacist didn't put the drugs in a bag and hand it to someone at the drive-thru window, the report said.
The store manager called police and evacuated the store. Officers searched the store but didn't find anything resembling a bomb and the pharmacist said she didn't see anyone pull up to the window, the report said.
The man's phone number did not appear on Walgreens' phone, so the call could not be traced. There are no suspects.
See More on Patch
- Shoplifter Has 43 Items in Her Coat; Panhandlers Fight Over Spot: Bath Police Blotter
- Couple Goes to Police about Stalker: Fairlawn Blotter
- Man Huffs Keyboard Cleaner, Crashes Into Tree: Best of the Blotter
- Police: Macy's Clerk Punched During Struggle With Thief
- Funky Odor Dooms Suspected Chuck E. Cheese Weed Dealer: Best of the Blotter
Most Popular articles
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Police Ask Parents to Register Graduation Parties
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Fairlawn and Bath?