A Reserve Drive homeowner called Bath Township police on Oct. 8 to report a theft, a report said.
The man said someone stole his two custom-made Mitt Romney signs from his front yard. Normally campaign signs are handed out for free, but these were valued at $20, the report said.
The man told police he didn't know who stole the signs or what their motivation was. A photo of the special signs was not available.
Stay up-to-date on crime and election news by "Liking" Fairlawn-Bath Patch on Facebook.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Fairlawn and Bath?
- Police Ask Parents to Register Graduation Parties
- Crown Point Ecology Center's Annual Broadway in the Barn Approaching