On Dec. 20, a man walked into First National Bank and demanded money from two tellers, according to a Fairlawn police report.
The tellers told police the man was wearing a mask, was about 5-foot, 4-inches and 160-180 pounds. He was wearing a navy blue hoodie, blue jeans and gloves.
He walked up to the counter, demanded money and left on foot after both tellers gave him an undisclosed amount of money, the report stated. He was last seen walking toward Merz Boulevard.
Police canvassed the area, but the suspect was not found. Police are still investigating.
See More on Patch
- A Flurry of Scams Reported by Businesses and Residents
- Employee Rings Up Gift Cards, and Gives them to Himself: Police Blotter
- News of the Week: Weird Robbery; New Business
- Man Robs Bank With Pen; Burglars Target Frozen Turkeys: Best of the Blotter
- Police: Macy's Clerk Punched During Struggle With Thief