A 25-year-old Hartville father took his three children to Chuck E. Cheese on Sept. 29 but quickly left after assaulting the manager over bringing in a bottle of tea.
According to a Fairlawn police report, the manager called police after he told the man he couldn't bring his bottle of tea into the establishment. The man started arguing with the manager and grabbed him by the neck.
The report said there were several witnesses and the incident was caught on security cameras.
Police caught up with the man near Target and charged him with assault. He was released with a court summons.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Fairlawn and Bath?
- Police Ask Parents to Register Graduation Parties
- Man Needs Stitches after Petting 'Friendly' Dog: Police Blotter