It will sit on 4.6 acres of land that the company bought for $560,000. It will be a one-story, 34,000 square foot building that will house the U.S. headquarters, a common area and a corporate area for the Akron Product Technology Center.
The plan is to have the building open and operational by spring 2013.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 2 Dads Turn in Sons in Separate Cases: Police Blotter
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Bath Gets Grant to Study Bicycle, Pedestrian Access in the Area
- Officers Honored for Saving Victims of Fiery Crash