For continuing coverage of the Copley v. Fairlawn Rothrock Road trial, tune in today at 1 p.m. for our live feed.
Local editor Megan Rozsa will be at the courthouse covering the trial.
The trial is expected to break for a week after today's session, and resume on June 18.
Join the conversation above and tell us what you think of this trial. Look for the full story the next morning.
See More on Patch
- News of the Week: Police Target Underage Drinking; Old Road Project Revived
- Storm Knocks Out Power in Fairlawn
- News of the Week: Controversy in Bath; Walmart's New Plan
- Contentious Walmart Development Plan Going Through New Round of Approvals
- Income, Housing and Education in Fairlawn: A Census Snapshot