From the Fairlawn Service Department:
During the past twenty-seven years, Fairlawn has provided, at no charge, a leaf pickup service for residents. Pick-ups will be on Mondays, with any leaves not collected by 3 p.m. to be picked up on Tuesday.
Pickup days this year for your bagged leaves are as follows:
- Nov. 5
- Nov. 12
- Nov. 19
- Nov. 26
The conditions for the bagged leaf pick-up will be the same as in the past:
- All leaves must be placed in bags not to exceed 35-gallon capacity and must be tied securely.
- All bags must be on the curb before 7 a.m. on the pick-up days.
- Trash cans will not be emptied and items other than leaves will not be removed. Any item not meeting these requirements will be left at the curb.
If you have any questions regarding this service, contact the Department of Public Service at 330-668-9550.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Fairlawn and Bath?
- Man Needs Stitches after Petting 'Friendly' Dog: Police Blotter
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Police Ask Parents to Register Graduation Parties
- Fairlawn Home in Foreclosure Going to Sheriff's Sale This Week