Five Things To Do This Weekend
Visit a farmer's market, trade ideas with creative writers or make a holiday ornament.
Looking for something to do with your spare time this weekend? Here's a roundup of events happening in the area, straight from the Fairlawn-Bath Patch Events section:
- The Bake Shop In Ghent Bath Business Association's Farmers' Market from noon to 2 p.m. today. Products will be featured from local farms that use organic, mineral-enriched soil to make chemical-free food.
- Sample all-natural turkeys, side dishes, artisan breads, desserts and more during the Holiday Taste Fair being held from noon to 4 p.m. today at the Mustard Seed Market & Cafe in Bath Township.
- A fun, coffee-shop style writer's workshop is open to both teens and adults during the Creative Writer's Guild gathering from 1 to 2 p.m. today at the Fairlawn-Bath Library.
- In the mood for some live theater? The Stow Players present the comedy, "The Book of Liz," at 8 tonight at the Heritage Barn at Silver Springs Park in Stow.
- Make a Victorian-style tree ornament for free during the Bath Historical Society's “Make it, Take it” workshop from 2 to 3 p.m. Sunday. The event will be held at the Bath Township Museum.
Want to list your upcoming events on Patch? Here's a tutorial on how to post an announcement on the sites.