1. Bring your kids to the Fall Craft Party at Fort Island/Griffiths Park and Resource Center.
2. The Mustard Seed Market & Cafe is hosing an Art Opening that features the work for fine painter Jessica Lofthus. Enjoy complimentary appetizers that can be paired with a beer and wine selection.
3. The Countryside Conservancy Indoor Farmers' Market is open at Old Trail School.
4. Shop for a cause at the Holiday Boutique Craft Sale . Local artisans and crafters will sell their items at the Fairlawn Community Center. Portions of the proceeds will go toward Stewart's Caring Place.
5. Jeff lula reflects on How I Saw It: My Photographic Memory of the Soap Box Derby at the Fairlawn-Bath Library .