Fairlawn-Bath Patch's Neighborhood Gallery Debuts Today
Here's your chance to share photos and videos with your community in a new feature: "Your Neighborhood Gallery."
Calling all amateur photographers and videographers: Got a photo or video taken in Fairlawn or Bath Township you want to share?
It could be a video taken at a high school basketball game, a picture snapped in the park or a photo taken at a news event like a traffic accident.
Starting today, Fairlawn-Bath Patch has the perfect place for you to share and display those photos and videos with your neighbors.
"Your Neighborhood Gallery" debuts today. The gallery provides a place for residents to easily upload photos and videos of community interest directly to Fairlawn-Bath Patch.
The gallery was created as a unique place for community members to upload photos and videos that aren't related to a published story or blog post.
To add a photo or video or browse others, look for the word "Gallery" in the navigation bar near the top of the home page. All you have to do is use the button embedded in the gallery.
Here's more detailed instructions:
- Log in. If you have not already done so, sign up on (your patch here). You’ll find the “sign up” link in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Not far below the sign up and log in area you’ll see a button that says “Add to the Neighborhood Gallery.” Click on that.
- Now you’ll find yourself in the Neighborhood Gallery. There already are some photos and video there. To add yours, simply click the “Upload Photos & Videos” button.
- Select the items you’d like to add from your computer.
- It’ll a take a few seconds to process your image (longer for video).
- Add a caption, if you like.
- Finally, upload more photos or return to the article.
- Your photo or video is now ready to view!
Of course, if you have trouble or questions, please email Guest Local Editor Kaye Spector at email@example.com.
Watch for us to start more topic-specific galleries in the future!