*Editor's note: This database was updated on Oct. 19, 2012. The numbers listed in the article below have changed. Fifteen people in Fairlawn-Bath have donated to Obama and six have donated to Romney. See how much in the database.
A total of 14 Fairlawn and Bath residents have given more than $1,000 to presidential candidates in this election cycle — and nine of those residents have given 29 contributions to Barack Obama.
But overall, Bath and Fairlawn residents have given more money to Romney's campaign — five residents have given more than $6,400 to Romney.
Patch has created an interactive database so you can see how much your neighbors are donating to the presidential campaign — and to which candidate they’re writing their checks. We’ve included communities across Ohio, so if you want to see what the campaign contributions in Cuyahoga Falls or Akron look like, go right ahead.
The information in the database was downloaded from the Federal Election Commission’s website. The data is based on quarterly reports, and is current through July. The data will be updated in mid-October.
Most Popular articles
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Bath Gets Grant to Study Bicycle, Pedestrian Access in the Area
- Officers Honored for Saving Victims of Fiery Crash