An elderly Copley couple was found dead in their bed on Tuesday morning, in an apparent murder-suicide, according to the Akron Beacon Journal.
News Channel 5 reports the couple is 89-year-old Genevive Wellspring and husband, 86-year-old Dayton Wellspring. The Summit County Coroner said both people died of gunshot wounds. They lived on Aberth Drive in Copley Township.
Copley police Chief Michael Mier told Channel 5 the couple left behind a note to the family, and that both victims had health problems.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Fairlawn and Bath?
- Man Needs Stitches after Petting 'Friendly' Dog: Police Blotter
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Police Ask Parents to Register Graduation Parties
- Fairlawn Home in Foreclosure Going to Sheriff's Sale This Week