When police arrived, officers went to the party room and asked everyone to leave. Everyone cooperated except a 30-year-old Akron woman who began yelling at hotel guests and officers, the report said.
She repeatedly yelled obscenities before finally getting in a car with a friend to go home. Officers followed the car with the woman in it until it stopped. The driver asked police to take the woman away because she was being too disruptive in the car.
When the woman got out of the car, she was still yelling and was asked several times to quiet down before police attempted to arrest her for disorderly conduct by intoxication. The woman resisted arrest, and pushed and pulled to get away from police, the report said.
Finally the woman was handcuffed and police took her back to the station. Police charged her with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
See More on Patch
- Man Living in Woods, Taco Bell Rage: Best of the Blotter
- Note Used to Rob Walmart, Failed Pizza Robbery, Drunk Man Tased: Best of the Blotter
- Police Dog Takes a Bite Out of Crime; and Pornographic Delivery: Best of the Blotter
- Spit Flies at Walmart; Death Threats Over iPod: Best of the Blotter
- Man Robs Bank With Pen; Burglars Target Frozen Turkeys: Best of the Blotter
Most Popular articles
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Fairlawn and Bath?
- Man Needs Stitches after Petting 'Friendly' Dog: Police Blotter
- Police Ask Parents to Register Graduation Parties