Editor's note: This story was updated at 1:40 p.m. on Aug. 3 to correct an error.
On July 28, the Bath Township Police Department received a half dozen calls about a car driving north on Interstate 77 in the southbound lanes, according to a police report.
Police Chief Michael McNeely said Tracie Pali, 38, of Akron, entered the southbound lanes at Ghent Road and drove nearly three miles before she stopped the car in the berm. She was near the rest area, McNeely said.
Pali has two prior drunken driving convictions, McNeely added.
When officers approached Pali, they could smell alcohol and she had glossy eyes and slurred speech, the report said. Pali failed several field sobriety tests. She refused a breath test.
Police charged Pali with driving under the influence and she was released to her parents, the report said.
See More on Patch
- Bath Crime Report: 2 Burglaries; Man Sentenced for Drugs
- Woman Harassed by Loose Pitbull While Walking Dog on Rickel Drive
- UPDATE: Woman Goes Through Self-Checkout, Intentionally Leaves Without Paying
- Bath Police Search for Man Who Passed Fake $100 Bills in Montrose Plaza
- Pennsylvania Women Caught Stealing $5,000 of Apple Products
Most Popular articles
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Fairlawn and Bath?
- Police Ask Parents to Register Graduation Parties
- Crown Point Ecology Center's Annual Broadway in the Barn Approaching