According to a police report, Akron woman Danielle Osherow rented out three hotel rooms and was staying in one of them with supposed boyfriend Jordan Davis, of Akron.
When police knocked on the door to one of the rooms, the guest had already left. In the next room, they found 27-year-old Justin Conroy of Akron. Inside the room, officers saw a mortar and pestle with white powder on it, plastic zipper bags and a straw, according to the report.
When Conroy was escorted out of the room, he dropped a Xanax pill, the report said. Conroy gave police permission to search the room, and officers found two loaded handguns, ammunition, marijuana and a glass bong, according to the report.
While questioning Conroy, his nose began to bleed and his started vomiting, but refused medical help. He admitted to taking pharmaceutical pills and drinking alcohol, the report said.
Police charged Conroy with possession of drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia and was released with a court summons, the report said.
In the next room, Osherow answered the door and said Davis was asleep on the bed. Police asked Osherow to wake Davis up and after trying several times, and the officer yelling at the man, he had to be physically removed from the room, according to the report.
Inside the hotel room, police found a handgun on the bedside table and several grams of heroin on a mirror on the nightstand. A search of the room found oxymorphone hydrochloride, packaged marijuana, packaged heroin, packaging material, scales, a semi-automatic rifle, ammunition, a ballistic vest and other paraphernalia, according to the report.
Davis, 25, told police he was addicted to heroin and opiates and was scared of going to jail because he didn't want to have a heart attack from withdrawl, the report said. When asked, he refused medical attention.
Police charged Davis and Osherow, 22, both with two counts of trafficking drugs.
See More on Patch
- Driver Gets in Trouble Because of Who His Passenger Is: Police Blotter
- Note Used to Rob Walmart, Failed Pizza Robbery, Drunk Man Tased: Best of the Blotter
- Baggy Pants Hide What? More Pants: Police Blotter
- What's in that Bag? 'My Pot,' Driver Replies: Police Blotter
- Funky Odor Dooms Suspected Chuck E. Cheese Weed Dealer: Best of the Blotter
Most Popular articles
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Bath Gets Grant to Study Bicycle, Pedestrian Access in the Area
- Officers Honored for Saving Victims of Fiery Crash