The clerk could tell the man was drunk and refused to sell him alcohol, the report said. The man became angry, started yelling profanities and slammed his hands on the counter before walking out.
Police caught up with the man walking west on state Route 18 toward Interstate 77. Police cited him with disorderly conduct and he was taken back to his home in Copley.
See More on Patch
- Man Living in Woods, Taco Bell Rage: Best of the Blotter
- Note Used to Rob Walmart, Failed Pizza Robbery, Drunk Man Tased: Best of the Blotter
- Spit Flies at Walmart; Death Threats Over iPod: Best of the Blotter
- Man Robs Bank With Pen; Burglars Target Frozen Turkeys: Best of the Blotter
- Bomb Squad Called to Bath Police Station; 7-Figure Phone Scam Reported
Most Popular articles
- 2 Dads Turn in Sons in Separate Cases: Police Blotter
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Officers Honored for Saving Victims of Fiery Crash
- Fiscal Office Now Offering Wallet-Size Veteran I.D. Cards
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter