Copley-Fairlawn School Board Approves Roof Repairs for Four Buildings
Door and window replacements coming for primary, middle schools.
Buildings in the Copley-Fairlawn school district will see a flurry of roof repair and other fixups soon.
The school board recently approved:
- Roof replacement/renovations at Arrowhead Primary School to cost $158,155;
- Roof replacement/renovations at Fort Island Primary School to cost $131,200;
- Roof replacement/renovations at Herberich Primary School to cost $295,251;
- Roof replacement/renovations at Copley-Fairlawn Middle School to cost $344,814;
- Door and window replacement at the primary and middle schools to cost $186,200;
- Video capture system, servers, and additional security cameras to be installed at the cost of $96,739.
The board also agreed to seek bids on roof replacement and renovations at Copley High School, Akron.com reports. See the PDF at right for the entire agenda.