Next in our Meet the Applicants for Bath Township Administrator series is Douglas Burchard, the village manager of Sebring, Ohio.
Burchard has been the village manager since November 2003, according to his resume. He is responsible for the development and implementation of the $4.5 million budget and the supervision of financial audits.
He also served as finance director and managed to reduce the village's debt from $9 million to $4.2 million.
Before serving as the village manager, Burchard worked as assistant to the village manager.
Burchard graduated from Ohio University in 1997 with a Bachelor of Science in education and from Kent State University in 2001 with a Master of Public Administration.
There are six applicants for the position and Fairlawn-Bath Patch asked each the same five questions. If you have a question for the applicant, tell us in the comments and we'll ask them. However, Burchard could not be reached to participate in the survey.
Please note: No one is running a campaign. The final applicant will be appointed by the trustees.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Bath Gets Grant to Study Bicycle, Pedestrian Access in the Area
- House for Sale Has Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub, Double Sinks
- Officers Honored for Saving Victims of Fiery Crash