Bath police Chief Michael McNeely said the man heard the employee use inappropriate language, so he walked up to the employee and snapped his photo with his cell phone.
The employee followed the man into the store and they both started yelling, the report said. McNeely said the employee took the man's phone and threw it through the store.
The fight did not get physical, but the report said the employee threatened the man. However, the man did not want the police to investigate the threat.
The Bath Township man was issued a trespass warning and McNeely said the Acme administrators handled the employee internally.
See More on Patch
- 2 Dads Turn in Sons in Separate Cases: Police Blotter
- Police Dog Takes a Bite Out of Crime; and Pornographic Delivery: Best of the Blotter
- Spit Flies at Walmart; Death Threats Over iPod: Best of the Blotter
- Bath Crime Report: 2 Burglaries; Man Sentenced for Drugs
- Con Man Posing as Cop Targeting Elderly in Bath, Fairlawn