Bath Township police Chief Mike McNeely said officers will be stationed at both intersections of Revere Road and Everett Road (yes, there are two) directing traffic in the morning and when school lets out.
Bath police will also be in the neighborhoods of Kemery Road, North Hametown Road and Cleveland-Massillon Road to watch for speeding cars.
"We have residents calling in to report cars driving too fast in their neighborhood," McNeely said. "So we're going to radar over there. Also, I don't think people realize there is a school zone on Cleveland-Massillon Road along Bath Elementary."
Most Popular articles
- 2 Dads Turn in Sons in Separate Cases: Police Blotter
- Grand Opening Planned for New Fitness Facility on Miller Road
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Bath Gets Grant to Study Bicycle, Pedestrian Access in the Area
- Officers Honored for Saving Victims of Fiery Crash